Monday, July 28, 2008

29 Years of Television


I have seen a lot of television in my lifetime, as many of you have.I have seen a lot of good television. The Simpsons, SNL, Planet Earth, Sienfeld...the list goes on.

I have seen a lot of terrible television. The Food Network, Tyra Banks, pretty much anything my girlfriend watches.

But the best show on television is only 30 seconds long. It pops up from time to time. Sometimes it pops up in my head when I'm not even watching T.V. It's so good that sometimes I have dreams of this 30 second mini show.Sometimes this glorious little show makes other things on my body "pop-up". Even when I'm not watching it. This fantastic "show"; because it is a show to me (I rewind and pause and fast forward to the good parts all the time), even spawned a catalog. Or did the catalog spawn the commercial?

You know the store the catalog and the commercial. Every time I get close to it in the mall I can smell it. Every time I see the commercial I get an excited smile. Same thing happens every time I open the mail box and see the catalog...sitting, waiting, wishing me to open it. I get an evil excited grin, probably the same one you got the first time you found your asshole.

This show started as a store. Which in all my shopping days is also the greatest store in the mall.The Victoria Secret commercial, store and free catalog dominate all other commercials, stores and catalogs. Hands down.The panties. The thongs. The lace. The Bras. The boobs. The "I think I see a nipple's."

The best.

There are no other regular commercials on T.V. that can take a full grown man from flaccid to humping a couch pillow in thirty seconds. There is not a more exciting commercial on television. Rarely, the programming is as exciting.

Check out the bench in front of Vickies Secret at anytime you are mallin'. Chance is, there are some dude(s) eyeballin the candy while they suck on a ice cream cone. That dude is probably me, why do they put the Friendly's right across from the sexiest panty store in the world? Because they know that there are slubs out there with a speedy penis like me who need a seat and some boner camo. I dunno, but it may be the most wonderful place in the world; it smells lovely the patrons (most of them) are candy, and I have ice cream to lick on. It is a most wonderful experience.

No comments: